Financing for Braces
Braces of any kind are an investment. Whether you’re getting Invisalign for yourself, conventional braces for your teen, or interceptive orthodontics for your young child, the first question is: How do I afford braces? Braces financing options in Center City, Philadelphia make it possible for you and your children to get a healthy, aligned smile.
Center City Financing Options for Braces
Center City orthodontists Dr. William Roberts and Dr. Tanja de Marsche make orthodontic treatment more affordable with friendly financing options, including:
- Dental insurance: If you have orthodontic insurance coverage, or if you are considering orthodontic insurance, our office participates with most private insurance plans. Please bring an insurance form with you so we can quickly determine what your benefits are. To make it more convenient for our patients, we accept the insurance benefits directly from the provider and coordinate all necessary communications and paperwork. We are participating providers for many dental insurance plans, including Aetna DMO and PPO, Cigna PPO, Met Life, and United Concordia.
- CareCredit: A healthcare credit card, CareCredit can be used to pay out of pocket for treatments and procedures that are not covered by your health or dental insurance. Braces, retainers, and Invisalign can all be financed using CareCredit, whether the treatment is for the cardholder or another family member. Once approved, the card can be used again – like a regular credit card – up to your credit limit to handle other dental or healthcare costs not covered by insurance. Credit approval is required, but if approved, there are low-interest financing options and low payment plans that make orthodontia accessible and affordable.
- Easy payment plans: If insurance is covering part of your orthodontic treatment and you are covering the rest, or if you are paying for the entire treatment out of pocket, we offer easy and affordable no-interest payment options with affordable monthly payments. There is usually a down payment of one-third of the total cost of the orthodontia, and the balance can be spread over the estimated treatment time, typically 12 to 18 months.
- Flexible spending accounts: If you work for a company that provides a flexible spending account and you are enrolled in this flex plan, also known as a health savings account, you can save 35 to 40 percent of your orthodontic treatment costs by paying with these pre-tax dollars. Typically, employers allow those enrolled in a flexible spending account to alter their contribution at certain times every year. If you know you or your child has orthodontic treatment coming up, adjusting this contribution to a higher amount will save you money.
- Check, credit card, or cash: If the entire orthodontic treatment is paid for up front and in full, a 5 percent discount is applied. With a one-third down payment, a free financing offer is applied.
Paying for Braces in Philadelphia
At Roberts & de Marsche, we understand that braces are an investment in money, time, and effort. It is our privilege to provide our patients with quality orthodontic treatment. Our multiple financing options are designed to make braces an option for anyone who wants or needs them.
Don’t automatically say no to adult braces for yourself or youth braces for your child because you think they’re too expensive. Our Philadelphia orthodontic office and Lawrenceville, NJ, dental office will work with you to help you determine the best braces financing options for your budget.
Dr. Roberts & de Marsche are top orthodontists and Center City Invisalign providers with thousands of success stories. We make braces convenient for our patients, not only in the location of our offices, but in our determination to find the most affordable way to straight teeth for you.
Contact our office to make an appointment for an orthodontic consultation or to discuss payment for orthodontic treatment.